I created this presentation to help..
Here is a nice little video showing some benefits
of using WordPress for your website.
I can help you learn how to use WordPress
and create your very own website!
Many people in business would like to be able to communicate regularly with a list of their clients. My favorite way to do this is to create a free account using Mailchimp.com. They provide their service free until you have more than 2000 emails in your list. They have a sense of humor, they are easy to use, and integrate with a LOT of other products. Give them a try!
There are a few setting you can play with. There is not a lot of documentation, but their system is not too hard to figure out if you are a bit techy 🙂
They have a support email address to sent questions to. I haven’t tried it, so can’t vouch for how responsive they are. If you have trouble setting yourself up with twitterfeed, comment below and I’ll try to help!
1. To import your blog so it displays your recent posts on your Facebook page, your blog must support an RSS feed. Most of them do and the default address is usually www.yourblog.com/feed.
2. Go to your Facebook page – Personal Profile or Business Page work the same.
3. Open your Notes application (or type “Notes” into the search window at the top of the screen and then click on the application if you don’t see it easily on your page).
4. If you have any notes already there, you should see an item on the left of your page called “Subscribe”.
If you don’t have any notes, or don’t see the subscribe link, create a new test note with a title and a few words in the body. Click “Save to Drafts”
Then click on the Notes application on the left if you don’t see the word subscribe. It should appear.
5. Under the word Subscribe, click “edit import settings”.
6. Enter the adddress for your blog feed in the box provided, Click the permission box and “Start Importing”
If you have previous blog posts, they should appear as “notes”, and the new posts will appear on your wall.
Let me know if this worked for you!